As I pack and arrange documents, clothes for married life, few thoughts seemed to linger on my mind.As I tore the extra photocopies of few documents, I imagined Jesus doing the same with my real documents when I am up at St. Peter's gate. He would then ask me, "Where are the real documents I sent you for?"
- "How many smiles did you bring?"
- "How many tears did you wipe?"
- "How many things did you share?"
- "How many struggles did you bear?"
- "Were you the hand that held on?"
- "Or the legs that ran on?"
THOSE ARE THE CERTIFICATES, DOCUMENTS I'M LOOKING FOR MY CHILD. HOW MANY ARE THERE?