Lenten Resolutions(much before time, but here they are):
Aspirer's comment on this post:
They will be reviewed every Sunday of Lent to see how far I am getting through with them:
- Spiritual Breakthrough:
- Daily Visit to the Adoration Chapel or Church or Holy Mass.
- Daily Way of the Cross along with Rosary.
- 4 Confessions during Lent followed by Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mother Mary.
- Learn 3 Psalms and 4 Chapters from the Bible by heart. (one per week)
- No unruly word shall escape my lips.
2. Physical Mortifications:
- Daily Excercise
- Abstain from Meat
- Abstain from Junk/ processed food
- Abstain from sweets
- No watching favourite sitcoms, use time for 1. instead.
- Clean my cupboard and give away all clothes which will not be used.
- No gadgets, after dinner unless absolutely necessary.
Calling all of you to share your 'Lenten Resolutions'